Mewa Mouth Freshner (Mukhwas) is one of the most popular kinds of Mouth Freshner (Mukhwas). It is a sweet, nutty mix usually made by combining various nuts such as almonds, cashews, raisins and pistachios. Nuts are roasted and mixed with sweeteners such as sugar and honey, and flavoured with cardamom and saffron. A great source of protein and healthy fats, Mewa Mouth Freshner (Mukhwas) are a great way to satisfy your after-meal sweet cravings.
Mewa Mouth Freshner (Mukhwas) is a traditional Indian mouth freshener usually served after meals. It is a blend of various dried fruits, seeds and spices roasted and flavoured with various natural ingredients such as saffron, cardamom, fennel and rose petals. The ingredients used in Mewa Mouth Freshner (Mukhwas) vary according to the region and individual consumer preferences. Popular ingredients used in Mewa Mouth Freshner (Mukhwas) include almonds, cashews, raisins, sesame seeds, coconut and roasted chickpeas.
The various ingredients in Mewa Mouth Freshner (Mukhwas) aid in the secretion of digestive juices and enzymes that help digest food. It is also known to have a cooling effect, which is beneficial in the hot Indian climate.
- Luxurious use of carefully selected materials
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and shake the plastic bottle after each use to preserve freshness and flavour.
- Processed and packaged under highly hygienic conditions to ensure better quality and authentic taste and aroma
- Strengthens the digestive process by activating the secretion of digestive juices and improving appetite
- The goodness of the ingredients gathered here boosts immunity and promotes healthy digestion.
- Taken after meals as an effective mouth freshener
- The rich aroma and taste will boost your appetite
- Can facilitate the digestive process and increase bile secretion for energy intake
- Helps prevent infections by strengthening your immune system
- Read label carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children