Peppal's delicious Imli Laddu is known not only for its spicy taste but also as the perfect mouth freshener. Spicy imli with few other natural ingredients is loved by people of all ages. The best thing about Imli Laddu is that it's always available. Imli Laddu is almost impossible to resist! With carefully selected natural ingredients and precise composition of all the elements, Peppal's Imli Laddu is the ultimate after-dinner treat. It has a tangy and spicy taste and is used up as soon as it is opened.
- 100% Natural & Best Ingredients
- A Rich Source of Natural Nutrients and Antioxidants
- Aids Digestion and Improves Stomach Health
- Home packaging, easy to store. quality assurance
- Healthy and Smart Choice to your diet
- You will love it and want more!
- Store in an airtight container away from sunlight
- Loved by people of all ages
Masala Aam Papad
Feel the sweetness of mango, along with numerous wholesome traditional ingredients with our Masala Aam Pappad, as this churan delights your taste buds with a crisp flavor. Taste our subtle and refreshing after dinner mouth-freshener with this mango churan to ease yourself after a heavy meal and feel refreshed instantly. The relish of Aam Papad always reminds of unforgettable childhood days and if you want to re-relish the same taste, we have got something that will rejuvenate your childhood memories with a tangy flavour. You will find it more savoury than you used to have in your childhood. Just try once, you will be amused to discover that it will outshine even the delicious sweets. The taste of Aam Papad evokes unforgettable childhood memories. If you want to enjoy the same taste again, there are things that bring back childhood memories with specific tastes. They will taste better than the ones they used as a child. When you eat it, it's as delicious as delicious sweets. A typical indigenous spiciness (sweet and sour spiciness) that can only be tasted by those who have eaten it once
Peppal Amla Candy is infused with Amla goodness, also known as 'Indian gooseberry'. Amla is an excellent source of vitamin C and essential nutrients. It is beneficial for healthy digestion and also improves metabolism. It contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair and skin and is good for eyesight. It also enhances the body's natural immunity.
- Maintains liver health and digestive function,
- Reduces inflammation and protects against the effects of free radicals.
- Regular consumption helps control cholesterol levels and weight
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the immune system
- Amla's Fiber and Nutrients Help Improve Digestion and Metabolism