- LOW CALORIE SNACK: Being low in calories, Sunflower Seeds can help in reducing the extra weight and avoid you from the intake of high calorie junk foods
- RICH IN MAGNESIUM: These are a rich source of minerals, especially magnesium which can be good in preventing several skin disorders by preventing the entry of foreign particles into the skin cells and tissues
- SOOTHES THE SYSTEM: Sunflower Seeds also consists of tryptophan, which can be essential in soothing the nervous system and helping you in curing the problem of insomnia
- RICH IN VITAMIN E: Loaded with vitamin E, it can help in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases since it can help prevent the foreign particles from oxidising cholesterol
- FIBRE FILLED: Being a rich source of fibre, it provides a feeling of fullness
Sunflower has always been admired for its beauty since ancient times. The seeds of Sunflower carry a host of advantages in them. Small in size, yet a handful of these seeds can have a healthy effect on your body. These are getting popular as snacks as they are filling yet nutritious. Raw Sunflower Seeds are highly nutritious food, beneficial for the entire body. It is an all-rounder food, which maintains the quality of the skin, improves health and nourishes hair. Kitchen & Health Raw Sunflower Seeds are purely natural, jumbo and unprocessed seeds, extracted from a sunflower in its pure form. They possess a mild nutty taste, which cannot resist you from wanting it more and has a firm texture. Our seeds make a welcome addition to health-conscious diets. They are an appetising yet guilt-free snack. They have a firm texture and are delicious enough to be added to any of your bland diets. Different ways to eat Sunflower Seeds: 1) Nutty Flavour with a Delicious Taste: Our seeds are crunchy, nutty and delectable enough for you to ask for more, once you consume it. When roasted to perfection at minimal temperatures, these seeds provide a fibre-rich crunch to your palates, thus benefiting the overall health. 2) Natural, with only good, and no bad inside: Our seeds are devoid of any chemicals, artificial colours or preservatives, thus covering all the nutrients it should provide your body with. Everybody wants a clean concise from their food and hence we believe in only including food in our packets, and nothing else than that. 3) Healthy snack or a crunchy garnish, enjoy it anyway: Being a powerhouse of nutrients and antioxidants, these seeds can be munched on as much as you want, without any guilt. Grab it as an on-the-go snack or just sprinkle them off over your meals, soups, bakery food, etc for an added crunch.